Looking for help after pregnancy/birth/adoption? Check out those services here.
Individualized Prenatal Consultation and Care
How can I help you plan for conception, during pregnancy, or in expectation of a birth or adoption?
Sample Prenatal Services - "Before Baby"
One-time consultations or ongoing support packages are available (starting at $50 per hour; travel feel may apply, based on location). Prepaid hours unused at the time of the birth can be applied to postnatal services. Prenatal support could be especially useful in a case of planned home birth, bed rest, adoption, surrogacy, or extreme pregnancy-related nausea or fatigue. Contact me to discuss your needs.
- Exploring birth options, including home birth
- Choosing your birth support team
- Formulating a Birth Plan/Birth Preferences document
- Creating a Postpartum Action Plan
- Baby gear/registry consultation
- Organizing small spaces to make room for baby
- Setting up a nursery
- Planning for multiples
- Sibling preparation
- Care for older siblings and/or pets
- Light housekeeping, organization, etc.
- Preparation of "freezer meals" - for post-birth consumption
- Building your "breastfeeding nest"
- Planning/shopping for labor/postnatal groceries and supplies
- Short errands
- Discussing your feelings on labor, birth, and parenting
- Research/book recommendations/handouts on specific topics of interest
- Discussing online and community resources, as well as professional referral options
- Support through loss or life-limiting diagnosis
- Preparation for and (if desired) accompaniment at planned cesarean birth
In all situations, I strive to provide:
Emotional support without judgment
An extra pair of hands
Connection to community resources and other referrals (when desired/needed)
Services Do Not Include
Deep cleaning/furniture moving
*In person, phone, and email support available.*